There is nothing that brings a smile to our face like a pretty ring, a jangly necklace, or some sparkly earrings, big or small, real or fake, understated or over-the-top, jewelry lifts the spirits. It also lifts a look. Colorful beads or chandelier earrings could be just the thing to make an ordinary outfit outstanding. While jewelry is a very personal thing gifts from your significant other, family heirlooms, purchases to mark milestones, it can also be a reflection of your style spirit.
1. keep it chic
2. tone it down when your clothes
3. you do not have to spend a lot on your baubles.
These dangling decorations bring life to any outfit
1. layer up
2. a wide chocker or bib demands attention
3. an open neckline on your top highlights
4. a draping necklace is lovely with a long frock
5. consider the vibe you are going for
They frame the face, so they are of the utmost importance
1. small studs are perfect.
2. chandelier earrings draw attention.
3. dainty drop earring are the middle ground.
A big stone your finger ups the glam factor
1. a gob-stopper-size ring is the ideal partner
2. stack your rings for a funky edge
3. do not load up every finger
4. when wearing ab attention-getting ring
Accent your arm with something special to stand out
1. try loading up on an armful.
2. mixing material can look rich.
3. lots of bracelets calls for bare wrists.
4. one wide cuff makes an impression.
These old-fashioned gems are a fresh way to add sparkle
1.pin them on your masculine pieces.
2. smaller styles look interesting.
3. expand beyond diamonds.
4.put them on in unusual places.
Some people cannot go out of the house without loading up necklaces, while for others simple studs will do. Some women prefer an armful of bangles, and some load up on brooches. No matter your preference, bits of baubles are all about adding joy to your look.